I’ve started working on next weeks posts (looks like the topics will be fear & failure) but thought that I should put something up for you guys still (I’m enjoying the habit of posting every day), so I thought I would share with you things I have enjoyed this week:
1. Stuff Christians Like I know it makes me WAY behind the times, but I actually hadn’t discovered Jon Acuff’s blog until like, Tuesday of this week. It is awesome. I don’t even know if I can pick a favorite post from this week, but I loved the line “It takes a unique potpourri of neuroses to interpret someone else’s success as your own failure,” from this one – mostly because it’s definitely something I have a tendency of doing (more on that later this week) not that I completely relate to the post, since I don’t have any children and all.
2. This post on rest. Pretty self-explanatory.
3. Tim Horton’s Hearty Vegetable Soup. I wish I had taken a picture of it to share with you. I LOVE this soup. I would have a bath in this soup. After I had my bowl, I desperately wanted to go order another, and still regret not doing so. It’s pretty much the best soup in the world and, at least in the Tim Horton’s I frequent, they make it rarely. I order it whenever it is possible to do so, and it makes my day/week (almost month!) every time.
4. My church’s Bible Study. We had a rocking awesome Bible Study this past Wednesday – GREAT conversation and learning from each other! I’m quite pumped to continue the journey with each other next week.
5. Blogging. I forgot how much I loved this. Thank you so much those of you that have commented, and all of you out there that read silently – I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading and have been able to get even a fraction out of it that I have! Even if it is only me on this journey – it feels good.
And there you have it – 5 things I enjoyed this week – have an awesome weekend guys!!!!